When you decide to play in an online casino , it is surely to have fun. If so, you will definitely be interested in Sic Bo. This dice game from China is one of the games of chance that does not necessarily require a strategy to play. Everything is based on luck and the intuition to bet at the right time. Find out all about Sic Bo in this section.
Sic Bo is one of the dice games, but several land-based or online casinos around the world offer it. Many people find some similarities to craps, especially when it comes to basic betting and the use of dice at stardomegame.com. However, we can say that one of the particularities of this game lies in the simplicity of its game rules. Added to this, there are also the generous payouts which can reach 180 to 1. Without further ado, discover the rules of the game.
When you play Sic Bo, you will find in front of you a betting mat and a bell jar containing three dice. The goal of this game of chance is very simple: you have to find the combination that will be given by the dice. To do this, you must bet on the table sections that correspond to your bet. Unlike craps, the dice will only be rolled once.
- Generally, a game of Sic Bo involves three stages: Placement of bets: you predict the result by placing your bets on the table. You can make multiple bets at once.
- The croupier activates the vibrating platform located under the bell tower to roll the dice.
- The combination of the dice is obtained and the croupier announces the result. On the betting table, the winning sections light up. If you won, you will get a payout according to the bet you made.
- Online, you will have plenty of time to bet. When you have made your decision, you will activate the bell to mix the dice.
What Are the Possible Bets in Sic Bo
In Sic Bo, your winnings depend on the bets you place. It is important to check the payout table carefully because payouts can also vary from casino to casino.
Here are the possible bets:
- Dice Face or single number: you bet on one of the sides of the dice. If the heads appear, you will win once your bet. If heads appear on two dice, you will win twice your bet.
- Two faces or Double: you designate a number which must appear on at least two dice.
- Totals or Sum: you will predict the exact sum that will be given by the combination of the three dice.
- Small or Miss: A Small bet is when the sum of the dice is between 4 and 10.
- Big or Pass: if you made a Big bet, you will win the total of the dice at a value between 11 and 17.
Triple: this bet consists of predicting that the three dice will come out the same face, here you designate the number that must appear.
- Any Triple: a triple must appear, regardless of the number.
- Any Pair: You bet that two dice will have the same number on their faces.
Still unknown in Europe, Sic Bo is increasingly visible in online casinos. Do you know that it is one of the casino games that generate the most stakes in Macau, the new capital of entertainment? It is therefore regrettable that few online casinos offer it since it can potentially generate considerable winnings.
The rule is like child’s play: three dice are shaken in a bowl and then thrown on a table. The goal will therefore be to predict the numbers that will come out of this throw. You have at your disposal, casino chips and a table displaying the possible combinations to place your bets. Several betting options are available. Once the bets have been placed, the croupier uncovers the bowl. The player who finds the result of the throw wins the winnings accordingly and the game continues. The odds vary between 1 to 1 and 180 to 1, but it always depends on the casinos. Ditto for Sic Bo online, except that you enjoy fun graphics and animations. In addition, you can play in free or real mode.
There is no secret to winning big at Sic Bo. Only consultation, logic and consistency should be your main assets. To optimize your chances, learn how to organize your game and control your bets with our tips.